Thursday, March 19, 2015

Agen Bola - Secret Service Director Joseph Clancy Insists No Crash at White House, No Videos 'Erased'




Judi OnlineThe new chief of the Secret Service today insisted recent reports of a “crash” at the White House by potentially intoxicated agents driving a government vehicle “are inaccurate,” and he pushed back on any suggestion that his agency deliberately "erased" surveillance video showing the incident.

“There was no crash,” Director Joseph Clancy told a Senate panel during his second appearance before lawmakers this week. “There was no damage to the vehicle.”
Indeed, the video of the March 4 incident he has reviewed shows the vehicle driving at a speed of about 2 mph before “pushing aside a plastic barrel” standing outside of a White House checkpoint, according to Clancy. Earlier this week, he said the barrel was “nudged” by the government vehicle but did not fall over.
With several cameras in the area of the White House, video from certain angles of the incident were lost because, “by practice,” the cameras tape over their content every 72 hours, Clancy said. Nothing was deliberately “erased,” he added.
Nevertheless, he said he has instructed his staff to contact the manufacturer of the cameras to see whether the company that built them can help retrieve the lost video.
"We understand it’s a concern,” he said. “We're doing everything we can to retrieve those images and be as transparent as we can be."
Clancy also said “there’s no question” the practice of taping over surveillance video every 72 hours needs to change. He said the practice began before he became director, and it has been based on privacy concerns that extended archives of surveillance video could amount to “databases" of those visiting the White House or walking the streets around it.
Speaking before a House panel Tuesday, Clancy acknowledged that how he handles this controversy is a "first test" for him as he tries to chart a new course for the Secret Service. Clancy reiterated frustration that it took his personnel five days to inform him of the allegations that two senior-level Secret Service agents were "inebriated" and crashed into the White House grounds.
That delay “is unacceptable” and “puzzles me, but it’s not going to happen again,” according to Clancy. He said he held a senior-staff meeting to “ma[k]e clear” that he needs to be promptly notified about such allegations, and he promised lawmakers that any Secret Service employee found to have concealed information “will be held accountable.”
“Our mission is too important for this to happen,” he said. “It undermines my leadership, and I won’t stand for it.”
The agents driving the government vehicle, Mark Connolly and George Ogilvie, have been reassigned while the investigation is pending, according to the Secret Service. No one has been charged, and no police reports were filed about the incident, which took place at the southeast entrance to the White House complex at 15th Street and E Street in downtown Washington.
While Clancy has often dismissed suggestions that a culture within the Secret Service has led to so many alcohol-related controversies in recent years, he acknowledged earlier this week that “there is an element” within Secret Service ranks that copes with the stresses of the job bydrinking alcohol.
Lawmakers told ABC News the two agents had been at a retirement party before driving to the White House to retrieve another vehicle.
“When they got to the entrance of the White House, they apparently flashed their badges or whatever, and it was obvious that ... to the guards that were there, that they may have been a bit impaired," Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., the ranking Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, told ABC News.
The vehicle then drove through an active crime scene set up after a woman left behind what was considered a suspicious package, according to accounts by Cummings and Clancy. The video Clancy has reviewed was saved because of the probe into the suspicious package, not because it related to the subsequent and separate allegations of employee misconduct, Clancy said.
Clancy emphasized today it’s a violation of agency policy for any Secret Service employee to drive through an active crime scene, and information about the incident should have been sent up the chain of command.
Clancy also insisted it’s still unclear whether the agents were intoxicated, saying it’s a question that will be answered by the Department of Homeland Security Committee’s Inspector General, which is now investigating the matter.
"They are still allegations,” Clancy said of reports the agents were impaired by alcohol.
Nevertheless, when uniformed officers confronted the agents, a supervisor ordered them to let the agents go without charge, government sources said. The supervisor is still on the job, House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told ABC News. Unlike the agents in the car, the supervisor has not been reassigned. pending the investigation.
In an exclusive interview with ABC News’ Pierre Thomas three weeks ago, Clancy vowed to chart a new course for the Secret Service.
“We have not received an unfair rap,” he conceded. “I think when you fail, and we have failed, we own it. Now, it’s up to us to correct it.”
In September, a man with a small knife in his pocket jumped the White House’s perimeter fence and made it deep inside the presidential building. That came more than two years after the Secret Service was shaken by the 2012 prostitution scandal out of Cartagena, Colombia.
At the time those scandals and others unfolded, Clancy was the head of security for Comcast, having left the government in 2011 after 27 years with the Secret Service. Clancy was “shocked” by what happened, he said.
Then, last month, a small drone flew over the fence and crashed on the White House grounds - prompting a predawn security scare. President Obama was in India at the time, and although the incident turned out to be a recreational flight gone awry, Clancy said he's “certainly concerned” about the threat a drone like that could pose.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

European League: Roma secure Florence draw

European League: Roma secure Florence draw

 Bintang bola


Agen Bola - Roma picked up a precious 1-1 away win at Fiorentina in the Europa League, despite Neto saving an Adem Ljajic penalty.

There was an all-Italian Derby in the Last 16 because there were still five Serie A representatives left in the tournament, more than any nation since West Germany in the 1979-80 UEFA Cup. The Viola were fresh from a 4-0 hammering by Lazio, ending their 13-match unbeaten run in all competition, while the Giallorossi had done little but draw over the last two months.

Judi Online


These sides had also met in the Coppa Italia this season, Fiorentina knocking Roma out with a 2-0 win at the Olimpico.

The hosts had the stronger start, David Pizarro and Borja Valero shots charged down, then Pizarro volleyed a corner wide.

They did go in front when Daniele De Rossi gave the ball away, Mo Salah threaded through for Josip Ilicic to blast in at the near top corner.

Norberto Neto stuck out a foot to deflect Juan Manuel Iturbe’s volley and another De Rossi error sparked a counter. The captain was struggling with an injury and vented his frustration when being replaced by Miralem Pjanic.

Agen Bola 


Jose Maria Basanta fired over yet another counter, but Roma lost Kostas Manolas to a back injury too, meaning Rudi Garcia was forced into two changes in the opening 26 minutes. Radja Nainggolan was also booked, meaning he’ll be suspended for the second leg.

Nainggolan drilled wide, then Neto did well to parry from Alessandro Florenzi and Adem Ljajic ballooned the follow-up over from 10 yards. Fiorentina also lost a player to injury, Pizarro making way for Mati Fernandez.

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa decisively blocked an Ilicic strike in the box, but Iturbe went on a rapid counter and fell one-on-one with Neto. The referee awarded a penalty, but the Viola were furious, as Neto appeared to get his fingertips to the ball. Neto felt justice was done, as he saved the penalty from ex-Fiorentina striker Ljajic.

Neto came tearing out to clear from Nainggolan, but Roma did get their equaliser and away goal when Seydou Keita was allowed a free header from six yards on Alessandro Florenzi’s corner. It arrived just days after he had secured a precious draw against Juventus, also from a set play.
Milan Badelj unleashed a swerving effort from distance that Lukasz Skorupski did well to palm out from under the bar, while Iturbe blasted over when he should’ve set up one of his teammates.

Fiorentina 1-1 Roma
Scorers: Ilicic 17 (F), Keita 77 (R)

Fiorentina: Neto; Tomovic, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Basanta, Alonso; Badelj, Pizarro (Mati Fernandez 45), Borja Valero (Aquilani 72); Joaquin, Ilicic (Babacar 81), Salah

Roma: Skorupski; Torosidis, Manolas (Astori 26), Yanga-Mbiwa, Holebas; Nainggolan, De Rossi (Pjanic 23), Keita; Florenzi, Ljajic (Gervinho 76), Iturbe

Ref: Lahoz (ESP)

Saved penalty: Ljajic 60 (R)

Monday, March 9, 2015

Wenger Puji Habis Welbeck

Wenger Puji Habis Welbeck




Agen BolaManajer Arsenal Arsene Wenger memberikan pujian tinggi kepada Danny Welbeck. Striker internasional Inggris ini menjawab kepercayaan Wenger dengan mencetak gol kemenangan The Gunners atas Manchester United 2-1 di perempatfinal Piala FA. 

Bertandang ke Old Trafford, Wenger memilih untuk memberikan kesempatan kepada Welbeck untuk menghadapi mantan klubnya, daripada memasang langganan lini depannya Olivier Giroud. Kepercayaan Wenger ini pun dibalas manis oleh Welbeck. 

Judi Online


Ia berhasil memanfaatkan kesalahan Antonio Valencia melakukan back pass dan memastikan The Gunners unggul 2-1 di menit ke-62. Arsenal sempat memimpin lebih dulu lewat gol Nacho Monreal dan sempat disamakan oleh Wayne Rooney. 

Wenger pun memuji Welbeck yang diboyongnya dengan transfer 16 juta poundsterling dari MU. Gol Welbeck ke gawang mantan klubnya tersebut membawa The Gunners lolos ke semifinal dan menunggu pemenang antara Reading atau Bradford City.

Bandar Bola


"Semua ingin melakukan yang terbaik menghadapi mantan tim Anda guna menunjukkan bahwa kami adalah pemain yang bagus, tapi tak mudah seperti itu dengan aspek mental. Dia (Welbeck) fokus hanya pada memainkan sepak bola yang dia inginkan. Dia menunjukkan mental yang kuat," puji Wenger    

"Keinginan dia adalah menang, dia pemain tim. Dia pemain yang cederas. Dia punya bakat yang besar dan dia telah melakukannya dengan sangat baik juga di timnas. Dia memberikan performa yang bagus, saat bertahan dan menyerang," kata manajer Arsenal.

Presented by : http://www.bintangbola.comCustomer Satisfaction is Our Main ConcernPIN BBM : 2A3AF1B1WhatsApp : +855-9696-2323-2WeChat : BintangbolaTwitter : @bintang_bolaFacebook : Bintangbola

Bintangbola | Agen Bola | Bandar Bola | Agen Casino | Taruhan Bola | Judi Bola | Agen Togel | Agen Sbobet | Agen 338A | Agen Poker | 338Poker

Agen Bola, Bandar Bola, Bintang Bola, Agen Tangkasnet, Agen Poker, Casino Online, Judi Bola, Agen Togel

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hadi Purnomo Mangkir dari Pemeriksaan Perdana KPK

Hadi Purnomo Mangkir dari Pemeriksaan Perdana KPK


Bintangbola - Mantan Ketua Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan (BPK), Hadi Poernomo, hari ini tidak memenuhi pemeriksaan perdana Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK).
Padahal, Hadi telah dijadwalkan diperiksa dalam kapasitas sebagai tersangka dalam kasus dugaan korupsi permohonan keberatan wajib pajak yang diajukan Bank Central Asia (BCA) pada 1999.
"(Hadi Poernomo) tidak datang. Tadi katanya mengirimkan surat. Cuma saya belum tahu alasannya," ujar Kepala Bagian Pemberitaan dan Publikasi KPK, Priharsa Nugraha, di Gedung KPK, Jalan HR Rasuna Said, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Kamis (5/3/2015).
Ketidakhadiran mantan Direktur Jenderal (Dirjen) Pajak Kementerian Keuangan ini membuat penyidik KPK mengagendakan pemeriksaan ulang. Namun, Priharsa belum mengetahui kapan pemeriksaan ulang itu dijadwalkan.
"Iya (dijadwalkan ulang), tapi belum dapat jadwalnya," tuturnya.
Hadi Poernomo telah ditetapkan sebagai tersangka pada 21 April 2014. Sudah masuk 11 bulan sejak ditetapkan sebagai tersangka, penyidik KPK baru memeriksa dirinya.
Hadi diduga mengubah keputusan sehingga merugikan negara Rp375 miliar. Dia diduga melakukan perbuatan melawan hukum atau penyalahgunaan wewenang terkait permohonan keberatan BCA selaku wajib pajak pada 1999.
Selain itu, Hadi juga diduga menyalahi prosedur dengan menerima surat permohonan keberatan pajak BCA. Akibat perbuatannya, KPK menjerat Hadi dengan Pasal 2 Ayat (1) dan atau Pasal 3 Undang-Undang Nomor 30 Tahun 1999 sebagaimana telah diubah dalam UU Nomor 20 Tahun 2001 tentang Pemberantasan Tindak Pidana Korupsi juncto Pasal 55 Ayat (1) ke-1 KUHPidana.

Customer Satisfaction is Our Main Concern
PIN BBM : 2A3AF1B1
WhatsApp : +855-9696-2323-2
WeChat : Bintangbola
Twitter : @bintang_bola
Facebook : Bintangbola

Bintangbola | Agen Bola | Bandar Bola | Agen Casino | Taruhan Bola | Judi Bola | Agen Togel | Agen Sbobet | Agen 338A | Agen Poker | 338Poker
Agen Bola, Bandar Bola, Bintang Bola, Agen Tangkasnet, Agen Poker, Casino Online, Judi Bola, Agen Togel